Our goal is to equip women to be passionate followers of Jesus Christ and to share Christ’s love with their families, friends, co-workers, and neighbors. We want to:
- Develop genuine friendships as we grow closer to the Lord Jesus.
- Know each other in meaningful ways so that we can love and serve one another well.
- Study the Bible together, pray together, serve together, and have fun together.
To that end, here are some of our events and opportunities:
Women’s Bible Study
Tuesday nights at 6:30 pm @ Live Oak
Join us as we dig into God’s Word and experience deeper relationships through fellowship, prayer, accountability, and our sisterhood in Christ. See events page for the Bible study calendar. This fall, we’re studying 1 Peter. In the spring, we start a new study.
Live Oak Moms
Fridays, 9:30-11:30 am @ various locations
Moms enjoy fellowship with, and encouragement from, one another… and our children play and form friendships. Live Oak Moms has TWO opportunities each month:
- 1st Fridays: Join us the first Friday morning of each month for a fun outing or a playdate in one of our homes. See events page for more details.
- 3rd Fridays: Join us the third Friday morning of each month for prayer and fellowship. Childcare is provided. Our prayer time is a rich blessing as we explore a different attribute of God each month and pray together. See events page for more details.
Live Oak Ladies
Several times throughout the year, we meet for fun, fellowship, spiritual enrichment and renewal. Authentic friendships don’t just happen! They need to be nurtured and developed, so we want to provide opportunities for women to get to know one another better, as they grow in the knowledge of the one true God.
- Brunch Bunch: On various Saturday mornings throughout the year, we’ll share breakfast and hear an encouraging word from one of our sisters in Christ. Stay tuned for the calendar of 2015 brunches.
- Ladies Night IN: Come in your jammies (if you want to!) for a casual Friday night of fun and fellowship at Live Oak, or occasionally in a friend’s home. We’ll share a potluck supper, get to know new friends, and chat with long-time ones. Some of the events we’ll enjoy include game night, movie night, Bunco night, our annual Christmas ornament exchange, death-by-chocolate dessert night, and more! See events page for scheduled events.